Recently Chet Marchwinski (Communications Director, LEI) interviewed two former Ford Motor Company executives, Jim Morgan and Susan DeSandre. They described how they leveraged the “matched pair” concept and were able to solve a very large issue at Ford. Watch the video or read the article to learn more.
- The 6 Guiding Principles of Lean Product and Process Development
- Caterpillar Engineers Week: Jim Morgan Talks about LPPD
- Rivian: The Electric-Vehicle Company Taking the Auto Industry by Storm
- Are These Two Non-learning Trends Hurting Your Company Culture?
- Want Better Relations and Results from Suppliers?